2/18/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX

All night coughing and we did not go to church. The roads seemed pretty treacherous and it rained all day. Maybe that will melt some of the damnable ice that seems to want to choke the life out of my poor driveway. We were supposed to take Dennis and his girlfriend Mariah to the movies, but her mom made her do chores and they had to cancel. Martha and I went out for Chinese food and did a little shopping. Then we brought home pizza to the kiddies.
We watched HOT ROD which was very funny and silly and then it was time to hit the hay. Still have this lovely congestion and cough, but I did pick up some Ricola and Vitamin C drops. Along with some green tea to sip on. Hopefully, I will get more sleep tonight because tomorrow is work and we have to take the car into the shop. Oh, I didn't mention that the car has a leak in the bottom of the gas tank? Yeah, of course it does. Now we need to see what that is going to cost us.
Sheesh!

No comments: