2/6/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY-TWO

Sunday morning and we have to go to church. Well, don't 'have' to go, but want to go. I made a huge breakfast casserole for Sunday School and hopefully , everyone will like it.
After church we went home and took it easy befofre the Super Bowl. We were invited out to Alice's house because Brooke, who teaches youth group, wanted the kids to come out there.
Alice showed me her basement and everything in it and she even gave me some of those lurid true crime magazines from the fities. She said that she has more of them and when she finds them they are mine. I'm considering doing a series of articles on the magazines for Curt's Groovy Age blog. They would fit right in with the whole feel of the blog.
Then after half time the kids started to get cranky and we decided to go home. The commercials were the best part of the half of the game that I saw.
Got home and called it a night.

No comments: