10/30/08

10/30/08

Kind of busy couple of days. Yesterday we had to take Dan The Man's popcorn in. He sold over three hundred bucks so I was proud of him for that. He gets to get that really cool multi tool he wanted as a prize so, it's a win win situation. After that Martha, Delia and I went to see her perform in a choir concert. It was very much fun and the music was great. The kids did a great job. I forgot to charge the batteries on the camera so I sketched a cartoon of her singing and dated it. It almost counts.
Today I went on my merry way to work and around ten I called MArtha to ask her a question. She wanted me to come home to snuggle.
Not being an idiot, I took an early luch. Yeah for us! Then back to work to get a submission done. Then I came home and we decided to go to Meijer, get some stuff we needed, write the checks over and wing our way to the laundromat. Just got back from that. We got a lot done in a short period of time. It felt good getting that much stuff done. Dennis has been a cleaning whirlwind because his friend Dakota is coming over tomorrow.
Now for an announcement;
I will be attempting the NANoWriMo again this year. What that means is National Novel Writing Month. You spend thirty days trying to get to 50,000 words. It only comes to 1667 a day. I have my idea and should be able to run with it starting Saturday. Because of that I will not be posting her for the next month. I will be back in December to let everyone know how it went. This has been an excellent day.

No comments: