10/7/08

10/7/08

Beginning of a new week, well Tuesday and I will be at work forever. Seems that overtime is in abundance and we can all use the long green. Got to see a movie with Martha and the kids this weekend. Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was good. Funny and the actors were all good in it.
We all managed to see the flick, Seann included for seventeen bucks. Not too shabby if I say so myself. Dennis picked up doing the dishes yesterday and I was very happy with that.
Friday Marth and I busted Delia skipping school. She is now in an infinite amount of trouble and the trust issue is out the window. Until she can earn it back, I suppose.
Prison Break was cool last night. See more of that over at Divine Exploitation.
I gotta go get a proof done this morning so, seeya!

No comments: