11/3/08

11/03/08

Yeah, I know I said I wouldn't be around much, but I'm actually ahead of the game in the Novel Writing business so, here I am.
Friday night we had many, many kids show up for the youth group's Halloween party. We took the kids trick or treating and they made out like bandits. Then there was stacks of pizza and then I got a ride home with Sam and took the littles home. It was a fun day and I was exhausted.
Saturday we went to get the dryer and now we need a different plug for the wall. Luckily, Hammer aid he would do that for us this week so, that's a good thing. The meeting with the other NaNoWriMo writers was fun. I don't have laptop, but I managed to get ten pages done in longhand. I'm pretty sure that that is over 1667 words for that day and Sunday I managed 1900 words so, good start as long as I can keep up the steam.
So, tomorrow is the election. I think it's funny how people believe that a single person is going to affect change the second he gets into office. Kind of depends on congress, doesn't it? That whole, checks and balances thing that is in place to keep the loonies in control, right? Anyway, tomorrow is the election and this planet of ours will keep spinning regardless. I wish people weren't so hung up on this stuff.
I gotta go!

No comments: