10/21/08

10/21/08

So, that thing I alluded to earlier. That's going well. Still no info on that.
This morning I was biking down the Kalamazoo Mall when I saw the strangest thing. Going down Michigan Avenue is one of those bucket things where the guy can stand i the bucket and then the hydrallics lift him up to do whatever. Not a bad thing and they move of their own accord. You can actually drive the thing, albeit not very fast. That's what this guy was doing. Then I noticed the other guy in the hard hat and yellow, reflective vest chasing after it. Didn't catch if the driver was just another one of the crew or some maniac who thought it would be a good idea to steal one of those.
Later on in the morning I was in the men's room getting some reading done. That's when I heard this splashing, sloshing sound. I thought that was odd until I realized that the urinals were forcibly ejecting water and it was headed for the drain in the floor by my feet. I finished up and got out before the deluge. Also, what if my toliet had decided to do the same thing. This building I work in does some strange things.
That's it for now. If something else weird pops up before the end of the day I'll post it. Otherwise, you'll hear from me when you hear from me.
Ciao!

No comments: