10/17/08

10/17/08

So, got up to my wife poking me in the back with her new fingernails. They are very sharp. It was time for me to get up, though so that was cool. all week has been Spirit Week at Dennis' school and today was school colors day. I helped him by putting maroon face paint on his face and then he sprayed his hair white for the school colors. It made me a little late for work, but I really didn't care. I had more fun making up Dennis than anything I would do at school.
So, yesterday my daughter, Delia was supposed to wait at school until 3 for Martha to pick her up. Yeah, she got done early and decided to walk home through the scary part of town. Yeah, Martha and I read her the riot act. That won't be happening again.
Tonight Martha and Stew and I and Seann are going to go to see Crawlspace Eviction. That should be big fun.
Gotta go!

No comments: