9/23/08

9/23/08

So, yesterday was the first day of Autumn and it was nearly eighty degrees outside. The lunatics would have you believe this is global warming. I prefer to call it what we called it when I was a kid..Indian Summer. Happens all the time. We live in Michigan, if you don't like the weather, wait for five minutes. It'll change.
So, finished a proof for a job and accidentally paginated a tab so I get to start from where I made the mistake. Did I mention that the mistake was on the first book? Yeah, yippee for me.
Watched Prison Break instead of Heroes last night and was happy for the choice. Even Martha who feels the show jumped the shark two seasons ago was shocked when the hour flew by. I for one think it's one of the more inventive things on television and could watch it for years and years. Of course, FOX is playing it up against Heroes so it might not make it for another season. That would be too bad. If that happens they at least owe us the closing of the storyline. Will that happen? Probably not.
In my day I read a lot of webcomics. A lot of them are quite funny, but I have noticed this disturbing trend. All of them have comments akin to a blog attached with them. Some of them are so opinionated that they actually make me think of dropping the comic. My intelligent half of the brain tells me to just read the comic, laugh and move on, but then I read everything put in front of me so, that's not as easy as it sounds. I'll have to see what I can do about it in the coming weeks.
Everyone was doing there own thing at the house yesterday and I was going to trot upstairs and watch a Jess Franco flick. Seemed like a reasonable thing to do. Then Dandelion asked me where I was going and I told her what I was up to. She asked me in her ten year old voice,
"Wouldn't you rather stay down here with me and watch Drake & Josh?"
Yeah, I ended up watching Drake & Josh. It was funny, I had seen it before, but it was still funny. Plus, I spent some time with Dandelion.
I fell asleep to Michael Legge's LOONS. Great flick.
Oh and I managed to get my qiqong workout in.
That's it for me. I gotta go pretend to work some more on a job that I thought was finished.
Seeya!

No comments: