9/14/08

9/14/08

So, went to see Motorhead last night. Pretty damned cool if I say so myself. The Orbit Room is a great venue. The first band was a local one since The Misfits cancelled. ASG is their name and I thought they were pretty good. Year Long Disaster sucked and Valient Thorr was awesome and the most fun. Motorhead was legendary and I want to be in as good a shape as Lemmy when I'm his age. The man was awesome!
Today, got up for church. Did stuff with the kids downstairs so I missed the message.
Afterwards it was back to The Waltz Compound to do chores and then Dan and I made a short film. He came up with the whole thing and I just shot it. Now I have to figure out how to edit the darned ting so we can burn it to DVD so he can show it off. The uncut version is still pretty good. Especially after the cat showed up. You can't buy special effects like that!
Martha took the kids to youth group so that left me home with the littles.
I am officially sick of the rain.

No comments: