9/9/08

09/09/09

Oooooooo! All nines! What is that? The Upside-Down Anti-Christ?!?! Anyway, yesterday I forgot to mention that Saturday had me and Martha going to Hooter's to watch the UFC fights. Our sensei Chris and his girl, Heather were there along with others from the dojo. The dojo sponsors the fight so it's pretty cool to be there.
Anyway, yesterday went to wrok and then after wrok got to go with Martha up to Grand Rapids to get our tickets for Motorhead. Went to a head shop called Shakedown Street on Leonard. Very cool place and lots of other cool places on Leonard Street. A place called Jukes that does live music that I might actually listen to as well as many other cool looking shops.
Martha decided that she would just bring me home instead of fetching my bike. Since it rained the entire time we were on the road I had no arguement whatsoever. Priosn Break was on and it was fabulous. This might be as good as season one.
I have been keeping up on my exercises that my new chiropractor has me on. They are making my triceps ache, but last night I used the huge ice pack he gave me and it worked wonders.
Got up this morning and got to snuggle with MArtha before work. Always a good thing. I have to make my way to the post office to send off a couple of movies. I wish that more of my inventory would move through Amazon, but it's been kind of slow. Hopefully, the holidays will pick up and people will buy weird flicks for their loved ones. Who knows?
Still early and waiting for my tea water to get ready.
Gotta go!

No comments: