9/2/08

9/2/08

First day back to school for the kiddies. Got up early and made a batch of my world famous fried egg sandwiches and coffee for the kids. Yes, my kids drink coffee, so what? Less caffeine than most of those damnable energy drinks out there and I get to moderate the sugar so it's a win-win situation.
Prison Break two hour premiere was on last night and it was pretty good. They killed a few people and there's this new monster of a man who is out to whack everyone on the show. They manage to keep the drama going pretty good. After three seasons I have gotten attached to these characters so, I'm glad it's still around.
Anyway, Dennis' first day of high school was today. Delia's first day of Junior High, although apparently it's referred to as 'middle school' now. Yeah, like that's better.
The two littles got on the bus and made their way to the place of learning. I took the day off so I could see them off and see them when they get back. Very cool stuff. They want Ramen when they get home and I have no intentions of disappointing them.
That's about it for now. Thought I would get this in now while all is quiet. Probably gonna go make another pot of coffee since the children plowed through the first one. Got three chapters done on The Meek last night. It's coming along pretty well. Time to kill someone else in the book I think. Or maybe not I just got a great idea. Gotta go. Will be back whenever.

No comments: