9/13/08

09/13/08

So, the previous post. 2009, huh? That's what I get for posting so damned early in the morning. So, anyway it's early on a Saturday. Guess I'll never learn. Seems that we will be having rain and more rain due to good old Hurricane Ike. Remember when Hurricanes knew their business and stayed by the shores where people got what they deserved? Last I heard this damned thing is going to hit Cleveland by Monday. Weird, huh?
Anyway, The Misfits cancelled out of today's show. That sucks. While Motorhead will be huge fun, I was really looking forward to seeing The Misfits. Oh well, I wrote them a shitty email and left it at that. They won't even respond knowing how my luck runs.
Got pizza for the kids last night when Martha and I ran to get gas and pay the rent. Dennis' friend Thomas was over and they played much XBOX and had a lot of fun. Martha made a delicious cherry cheesecake for dessert. All in all a great evening. Got up early to be with Martha and then made some breakfast. Martha's watching a Toshiro Mifune movie that is a riff on Cyrano DeBergerac. Very cool stuff.
Alright, that's it for me for the day. I'll report in on how the concert went when I get back. Probably tomorrow.
I gotta go.

No comments: