6/25/07

Day One

Today is the forty fifth anniversary of my birth. My youngest son, Dan and I have Birthdays that are five days apart so we thought we would try something different this year and have one big party on the 30th. I still got spoiled today with junk food, a new shirt and an incredible new hat that I really like. I did go to work anyway just because it was Monday and if the crap is going to hit the fan at Print Services at Pfizer, Monday is the day for that to happen. Fortunately, today wasn't one of those days. After work I went with my four children Dennis, Delia, Dandelion (that's right, her name is Dandelion and Dan, to their Monday Judo class. They have been doing much better and even Dan is starting to do better in class and not blow his top so frequently. After Judo we went to Meijer and got the aforementioned junk food and new clothes for me. Martha suggested a new movie, but Meijer has such a pathetic selection that I decided for new duds instead.
A quiet beginning to a new year for me. We will have to see how the rest of the time plays out for me.

Historical Fact for the day: A spoiled rotten heiress named Paris Hilton is still in jail as I write this. While being incredibly rich you can't dodge the law forever.