6/27/07

DAY 3

Another day at Pitney Bowes/Pfizer in the print shop. I had a print job that actually took most of they day so you just keep feeding the machine paper and play on the internet a lot. Good work if you can find it. Another steamy day here in Kalamazoo, Michigan, but there is relief on the horizon. We had a storm front come in, but just got a little rain. It helped bring down the temperature, which is good. I was trying my hand at this whole bit torrent thing and have decided against it. The burning to DVD process is annoying the heck out of me so, I have my subscription to NetFlix and I just buy other movies that I want. It works for me.
I got fifty buck from my mother for my birthday which was cool. I went to the bank and cashed the check and spent some of the money on pizza and soda for the whole family. It was too hot to cook and nothing at home sounded good. Made a wise investment at Fanfare Comics and Cards. I bought a used DVD of the 80's movie, Flash Gordon for 4.99 and then sold it on Amazon for thirty bucks. Not a bad little profit if you ask me.
Last night I put a bunch of stuff on Amazon.com and was amazed at the value of some of it. I'm trying to get the cash together to buy a video camera so that we can shoot the movie that the whole family is involved in. The title, thanks to Dan The Man, is ATTACK OF THE KILLER CYBORGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE. Pretty snappy title, if I do say so myself. Now, we just need to get it off the ground. If the summer stays this balmy we will be shooting in the fall.
I got to ride my bike to the gas station for some ice and it just started to rain. With the incredibly hot day it felt good tooling around on my bike with rain coming down. The lightning worried me a little bit, but I managed to avoid electrocution.

Historical Tidbit For The Day - The sheriff's department in Panama City, Florida discovered a new way to locate and identify illegal immigrants. They pull up to construction sites and just wait to see who runs. Sounds kind of mean, but when the word gets out they'll figure a way around this too.